csütörtök, december 06, 2007

...and she remembers too...

Emily remembers the dances at her high school when she was young and carefree some forty years ago Emily remembers standing on the bleachers cheering for the home team her hair all wet with snow
If she forgets today's her birthday if it's tuesday, she's not sure if she forgets to comb her hair now I remember it for her...
Emily remembers her weekends in the country her walks down by the river on sunday afternoons emily remembers her holiday in paris those evenings at the ballet beneath an august moon
if she forgets that I'm her best friend and how inseparable we were if she forgets how much she needs me I remember it for her if she forgets how much she loves me I remember it for her

1 megjegyzés:

Estsanatlehi írta...

Szeretlek, Kecskebékah. Nagyon-nagyon.